Nothing to see here. This component is added to the post page in order to register the visit
Facebook published its year in review and it’s everything - it’s sad and heart breaking, it’s funny and cheerful, it’s future-like and hopeful.
From the Paris terror attacks, Nepal’s earthquakes and Fight against ISIS, through marriage equality, Ahmed’s famous clock and the most controversial dress in the world, Facebook summarizes everything that people cared and talked about in 2015.
Facebook has also shared which places we "checked-in" the most and what we talked about the most according to 8 other categories (athletes, entertainers, politicians, movies, games and TV shows).
On the fun department, most used stickers - you might not know it by its name, “Biscuit in Love”, but we’re sure you know it by its face :-)
Facebook finishes its year in review with a message to the New Year: “Let’s stand together in 2016”. We totally vote for that.
Watch Facebook's 2 minutes Year in Review:
- Facebook Advertising & Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 17
- General Online Marketing Methods and Strategies 18
- Digital Marketing | General Guides & Tips 30
- Quantum 4
- Google & SEM Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 5
- Digital Marketing Video Posts 4
- Tech 2
- Mobile Marketing 3
- Copywriting: Top Tips & Guides 3
- Web Development 1
- 5 Ways to Support your Business with Digital Marketing During the Pandemic
- 19 Social Media Themes Ideas for All Your Content Needs
- 32 Royalty Free Photo Banks No Digital Marketer Should Live Without
- Social Media Manager vs Community Manager: Which one do I need?
- Which social media platform for which business?
- This god damn complicated (digital) world
- 10 things every website owner deals with (and hates).
- Small questions about your website
- Community Management: Behind the Scenes!
- 10 online marketing learning sources we recommend