Nothing to see here. This component is added to the post page in order to register the visit
The year is almost ending, Christmas is already behind us and a New Year is coming in a few days only.
Before you start writing your bucket lists for 2015, stop and look back at this year through these amazing videos, brought to you in one place.
Google - Year in Search 2014
Google gives a look at this year’s events through our searches, with an optimistic message. We always like positive messages, especially if they come before a new year starts. Enjoy!
Facebook – 2014 Year in Review
Facebook uses its unique features to show us how we reacted to the big events that took place in 2014. We are "feeling curious" for another year with Facebook. (the sharp eyed among you will notice that this is the only video not embeded from Youtube. About the war between Facebook and Youtube, stay tuned for future posts).
Youtube – 2014 Ads Rewind: A global look back
Video advertising is one of the most growing advertising channels in the past year. Internet users understand by 74% more a product presented by video rather than reading about it. With the amount of information going through users screens, a well done video can make one’s product stand out. Here’s a look of Youtube’s 2014 ads rewind video.
Youtube Rewind: Turn down for 2014
This Youtube’s video is another 2014 summary by Youtube, looking back at the “moments, memes and people that made 2014”. Prepare yourself for dancing!
Wikipedia, the internet encyclopedia and also the 7th most popular website in the world, created for the 1st time ever a look back on what we visited, read and edited in 2014.
Information is power. We love Wikipedia and we wish it will keep growing and be accessible to more people in the world in 2015.
National Geographic: Adventurers of the year
Well, this video is not about online marketing, Facebook or Google. It is about National Geographic selecting every year “the Adventurers of the Year”. It is about people who take it to the next level. It is inspiring, and this is how we wish 2015 will look like. Enjoy this amazing video!
The last video we chose to share with you is one we found on Mashable, created by Luc Bergeron. This video summarised 2-3-3 (two hundred and thirty three!) videos from the best of the web to one 6:44 minutes video and the result is simply amazing. Hold your stomach, Enjoy and wish yourself a breathtaking 2015!
Did you find more cool video summaries of 2014?
Share with us in the comments section below!
- Facebook Advertising & Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 17
- General Online Marketing Methods and Strategies 18
- Digital Marketing | General Guides & Tips 30
- Quantum 4
- Google & SEM Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 5
- Digital Marketing Video Posts 4
- Tech 2
- Mobile Marketing 3
- Copywriting: Top Tips & Guides 3
- Web Development 1
- 5 Ways to Support your Business with Digital Marketing During the Pandemic
- 19 Social Media Themes Ideas for All Your Content Needs
- 32 Royalty Free Photo Banks No Digital Marketer Should Live Without
- Social Media Manager vs Community Manager: Which one do I need?
- Which social media platform for which business?
- This god damn complicated (digital) world
- 10 things every website owner deals with (and hates).
- Small questions about your website
- Community Management: Behind the Scenes!
- 10 online marketing learning sources we recommend