Email Marketing Services
Email marketing is still considered to be one of the most effective marketing tools, allowing you to reach your customers in a way that is highly targeted and personal.
95% of internet users use email, which means that out of 1,000 of your clients, 950 have email accessibility and out of them, 864 users (91%) will open their email at least once a day.
Why Choose Quantum?
At Quantum, we’re a team of online professionals with a passion for connecting brands to people. Our passion and commitment define us. Our approach to our work allows us to work closely with our clients. We’re more than an email marketing agency, we’re an extension of our clients’ team, going the extra mile to help them achieve their goals. We’re detail orientated and promote a culture of continuous learning, improvement and skills development.
How We Run our Email Marketing Campaigns
Email Marketing plays a pivotal role in maintaining a consistent connection with your clients, helps increase brand awareness, builds trust and drives sales.
Our approach to email marketing involves segmenting our clients’ database so that we can communicate uniquely to each customer “type” - for example, a regular client, a potential client or a premium client. We then create a detailed email marketing strategy, where we brainstorm ideas and plan angles and topics to generate content in multiple formats, such as text, imagery and video. Translation in English, Creole, French and other languages is also offered. We ensure that the email marketing strategy consistently upholds a relevant, valuable and coherent brand identity. These plans are fleshed out with feedback and then implemented.
How Email Marketing Fits into an Overall Digital Strategy
Email marketing is most effective when it gets integrated into your content marketing, social media and search engine marketing campaigns. It’s what solidifies strong relationships by soliciting or engaging new subscribers and moving them quickly through the customer journey.
Benefits of Email Marketing
- Email has a wide reach.
- Tailor your email marketing campaigns according to your customers’ segments.
- Email marketing, when used correctly can effectively drive conversions and maximise ROI.
- Email as a marketing tool has longevity and continues to be a preferred method of communication.
- Email marketing creates greater brand awareness and visibility, even if you’re not directly selling your product or service.
- Informative, relevant email marketing communication can also help enhance brand authority, customer loyalty and overall trust within the company.