Search Marketing Services
Search marketing encompasses both paid (PPC) and organic search (SEO) marketing activities.
What is Paid Search (Pay Per Click) Advertising?
PPC - also referred to as SEM (search engine marketing) - gives you the opportunity to pay for top positions in search engines and appear on relevant partner websites. Pay-per-click marketing allows you to develop your overall Internet marketing strategy.
What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
SEO on the other hand is a more long-term approach to ranking well organically in search engines. A process which involves optimizing a website, targeting relevant, long tail keywords and creating content that is useful and provides value to your target audience.
Our approach to search marketing delivers instant traffic and offers many ways to complement existing SEO strategies by testing keywords, business models, and marketplace verticals.
We use leading cross-channel technology combined with expert knowledge from content marketing, social media, SEO, email marketing and media buying to empower our search marketing offering.
Why Choose Quantum?
At Quantum, we’re a team of online professionals with a passion for connecting brands to people. Our passion and commitment define us. Our approach to our work allows us to work closely with our clients. We’re more than a digital agency, we’re an extension of our clients’ team, going the extra mile to help them achieve their goals. We’re detail orientated and promote a culture of continuous learning, improvement and skills development.
How We Run Our Search Marketing Campaigns
We work across continents in different languages and time zones to achieve results that make a tangible difference, combining the power of search, display and social to maximise exposure, traffic and conversions across all channels.
We Think Cross Channel
- Google, Bing, Yahoo!
- Brand, generic, product segmentation.
- Multi-lingual & geo-specific targeting.
- Shopping (Google & Bing).
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA).
- Key placement, topics and interest targeting.
- Dynamic remarketing.
- Gmail sponsored promotions.
- Real-time bidding (RTB).
- Sponsored posts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter..
- Newsfeed ads.
- In-market/audience targeting and retargeting.
- Site audits.
- Competitor Analysis.
- On site optimization.
- Ranking visibility.
- Content optimization.
We Treat Your Marketing Budget Like It’s Our Own
We meticulously plan, budget and spend, always working to increase revenue and cut unnecessary spend as much as possible. We’re constantly testing new technology and methodologies to remain at the forefront of this rapidly evolving industry. We stay on top of things, so we can brief our clients and cultivate a transparent relationship.
Why Should I Invest in Search Engine Marketing?
Paid Media Benefits:
- Achieve your goals: ROI, Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) and Margin.
- Identify and reach the right audience.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Paid media is effective at all stages of the sales cycle because it can influence users at various stages of their conversion.
- There are multiple performance metrics that can be tracked and measured for the most relevant results according to clients’ needs.
- Local and global reach.
- Enables clients to own more inventories on the SERPs.
- Effective and controlled budget management – we consistently analyse our budget allocation to ensure it’s focused on the best brand and non-brand ROI.
- It gives us the ability to gather data from a consumer’s search purchasing behaviour along the conversion path, allowing us to segment and target even further.
- Increase in organic traffic to your website.
- Opportunity to rank for targeted keywords.
- Outrank competitors for key longtail terms.
- Increased ranking visibility for targeted keywords and variations thereof.
- Increase in sales/revenue via organic traffic.
- Increase in qualified users to your website via organic traffic.
- Establish your brand as the most relevant to what users are searching for.
- Outrank and outperform your competitors.
We report monthly on your campaign’s performance regarding impressions, clicks, engagement, leads and conversions. We also provide predictions and recommendations on how to improve for future campaigns.