Category: Google & SEM Marketing: Top Tips & Guides
Posted in Google & SEM Marketing: Top Tips & Guides By Chen Hindi on the 27.10.2018
Google and Facebook rule the digital marketing sphere - by far. That you already knew. But what you might not know is that in spite of it being a multibillion-dollar tech company that has hundreds of products, Google’s main products and revenue generators are still in advertising – search advertising and display advertising. Today we’re going to guide you through the latter.
Posted in Google & SEM Marketing: Top Tips & Guides By Chen Hindi on the 19.05.2015
What were people in Mauritius most interested in the past 7 days? And the past 3 months? And since the beginning of this year?
Interesting questions. The instinct would say to look at the newspapers or news websites for the relevant time periods, to check the headlines and VOILA! You have the answer.
Posted in Google & SEM Marketing: Top Tips & Guides By Chen Hindi on the 16.04.2015
Let’s start with a term clarification – what does it mean, “to be” on Google?
If you want your business to be on TV or on the Radio, on a magazine or on a billboard, you know what you need to do.
But what does it mean when it comes to Google?
Being on Google, as far as your business’s marketing concern means visibility online, anywhere in the world you choose (well, at least where ain't blocked - China for example), on the most popular website and the most popular search engine in the world (Mauritius included).
"To be" on Google, means your website is indexed on Google’s servers and it also means your website is well ranked as per Google’s algorithms, so that it appears in the first few search results (first page, preferably the first 4-5 results) which are relevant to your business, service and product.
In case you haven’t noticed, the world is going mobile. And going strong.
2014 was the year that officially the number of mobile devices exceeded the number of humans in the world. In three decades, mobiles went from zero to more than 7.2 billion. And this number is growing more and more every year. Not only the amount of devices but also their usage by the people who own them. That is, us, you, your clients, your potential clients, basically - everyone.
Posted in Google & SEM Marketing: Top Tips & Guides By Chen Hindi on the 13.12.2014
Our simple explanation for SEM is - the paid ads a user sees after typing their search phrase, usually appear at the top and side bar (update: Google is no longer showing side bar ads) of the screen.
But like everything that is good in life, it’s not THAT simple.
In this post I will use Google as an example but keep in mind that other search engines do exist such as Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Bing, Yandex (Russia), Baidu (China) and more.
Google is the most popular search engine in the world as of 2021. If to shed some light on how big it is – Google handels trillions of searches every year. Google holds more than 90% of the search market online today whereas Bing, the 2nd most popular search engine holds only 2.3% of the global search engine market followed by Yahoo with 1.54% and Baidu with 1.28% (Keep in mind that Google is blocked in China).
- Facebook Advertising & Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 17
- General Online Marketing Methods and Strategies 18
- Digital Marketing | General Guides & Tips 30
- Quantum 5
- Google & SEM Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 5
- Digital Marketing Video Posts 4
- Tech 2
- Mobile Marketing 3
- Copywriting: Top Tips & Guides 4
- Web Development 1
- 11 free sources of Power Words all copywriters should have in their bible
- 5 Ways to Support your Business with Digital Marketing During the Pandemic
- 19 idées de contenu pour animer vos réseaux sociaux
- 32 banques d’images libres de droits et incontournables !
- Social Media Manager vs Community Manager: Which one do I need?
- Quels réseaux sociaux pour votre entreprise ?
- This god damn complicated (digital) world
- 10 things every website owner deals with (and hates).
- Small questions about your website
- Dans les coulisses du Community Management !